A tandoori chicken pizza that you can make at home quickly and easily that will still dance on your tastebuds with contrasting temperatures, flavours and textures.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C fan-forced (400 degreed F)
- Divide the tomato paste between the two pieces of pita bread (the crust) and spread with a spoon
- Top the crusts with the sliced fresh tomato, then tandoori chicken pieces, then the pizza cheese
- Cook the tandoori chicken pizzas for 5-6 minutes
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh rocket and sliced cucumber. Dollop on Greek yoghurt and serve immediately
The pita bread is the MEB Fresh Khobz Pita which you can find in Coles, Woolworths or IGA. Please ignore the diet culture messaging about carbs on the packet <insert face palm>
You can make this tandoori chicken pizza with sour cream instead of yoghurt.
Keywords: quick meals, homemade pizza, fancy pizza