Fool-proof crispy paprika roasted potatoes thanks to science!
- 4 medium white or red potatoes (or 8 baby potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (fan-forced) or 400°F
- Wash potatoes really well (no need to peel). Cut each potato into quarters length ways and then dice each quarter into approximately 1.5cm cubes
- Spread cubes onto a baking tray
- Sprinkle potatoes with paprika and salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Shake tray well to coat potato cubes evenly
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy (I like to check on them earlier and give the tray a shake to help the golden/crispy process)
Serve with your favourite condiment or sauce (you might like to try them with my chimichurri).
Keywords: roast potatoes, easy roast potatoes