Your daily support for cultivating food peace over the holidays
Feel Good Eating for the Holidays will be back next year
Be sure to jump on the wait list and you will have first dibs at a peaceful, enjoyable holiday season.
Have you noticed that rather than feeling festive, the holidays often cause people to stress out about all the extra food and alcohol that is available and what it will do to their body?
Maybe this is your experience too?
Imagine a holiday season where…
- you can enjoy eating ALL of the food you TRULY want without feeling “Christmas Lunch Stuffed”
- you eat according to your hunger, fullness and satisfaction
- you are free of dread about having to get ‘back on the wagon’ again in the New Year
- you feel armed to deal with those uncomfortable comments and conversations about weight, diets and food
- you feel calm, in charge and ENJOY the holidays, rather than feeling frazzled, anxious and wishing you could skip the whole thing
If you are craving a holiday season where you feel calmer around food, ready to ENJOY what you are going to eat and free of all of the diet culture hype, I would love for you to join me for a LIVE ROUND of Feel Good Eating for the Holidays
Feel Good Eating for the Holidays is closed for 2019.
When you join, you will receive instant access and an email every weekday (there’s no working on weekends!) for 15 days, inviting you to immerse yourself in some learning and take action to strengthen your anti-diet armour in readiness for the holiday season. We will cover things like:
- the truth about holiday weight gain
- staying true to your hunger and fullness
- what to do if you have overeaten
- how to manage all of the extra food and alcohol
- how to deal with those people who always push food on you
- and MUCH more
Don’t think you will have time for this in the lead up to Christmas? Don’t worry, each day has quick, easily digestible content that only requires about 10-15 minutes of your time – easy!
Because it is the holidays, here are some bonus gifts from me to you:
1. Feel Good Eating For The Holidays Workbook
A done for you workbook that contains space to work through each of the daily topic’s activities. Print it off to handwrite in, or fill in electronically – the choice is yours.
2. Access to the Private Facebook Group
The best thing about Feel Good Eating for the Holidays has been the coming together of like-minded individuals to work through the program together – to share their wins and their sticking points. This year, I am running the program LIVE, so you can get daily feedback, support and understanding from the group or me!
3. Weekly Group Coaching Calls
Get real time access to an Anti-Diet Dietitian and Intuitive Eating Counsellor each week to ask questions, troubleshoot or celebrate! There will be a total of 3 group coaching calls – join LIVE or watch the recording at your leisure.
4. Body Scan Meditation
Use this downloadable body scan guided meditation to deepen your connection with the physical sensations in your body. Developing a mindful awareness of your bodily sensations is one of the first foundational steps of mindful eating.
5. 10 Ways To Feel Better About Your Body Now
One of the things you asked me for in your feedback last year was some content around body acceptance. So here it is! My guide on 10 ways to feel better about your body now.
frequently asked questions
How does it all work?
The content for Feel Good Eating For The Holidays will be delivered to your email inbox Monday-Friday as soon as you sign up for 15 days. There will be no content on weekends because we all need to recharge our batteries! Plus the weekend will offer the opportunity to catch up on anything you didn’t get to during the week. Each day you will be invited to jump into the Facebook group to take action on the daily topic which you can choose to complete if it feels comfortable for you. The program workbook, body scan guided meditation and 10 ways to feel better about your body bonuses will be available when you join.
Each week, we will ‘meet’ LIVE using the Zoom platform to go over the week’s content, answer questions, troubleshoot and celebrate together.
How do the live coaching calls work?
During the week I will ask you to submit your questions for the live coaching call and/or I will collect up questions that have been asked in the Facebook group.
You will receive a link to the Zoom ‘meeting room’. You just need to click on the link at the meeting time and you will be added to the virtual meeting room. If it is the first time using Zoom, you may be asked to install the meeting room ‘launcher’ – but you will not have to create an account or pay any money to join.
During the call, you can choose to have your microphone and video muted if you do not wish to be on screen. You can participate in the call by speaking or typing in the chat – whatever is most comfortable for you.
The call will be recorded and shared with all program participants.
Calls will happen on Friday AEDT – time to be confirmed.
Will this help me lose weight?
As an evidence-based practitioner, it is my role to support you to understand the evidence for and against different approaches and empower you to find ways to stop dieting and take care of yourself without focussing on weight loss. That is not to say if you are looking to lose weight, you can’t join this program. Most of my clients want to quit dieting, enjoy eating and look after their body AND want to change their body at the same time. Just know that Feel Good Eating For The Holidays is not a weight loss program.
I did Feel Good Eating For The Holidays last year. How is this different?
- All content has been updated and refreshed where necessary
- Content will be delivered by email AND in the Facebook group – so this way EVERYONE has access not just Facebook users
- There will be three (3) LIVE group coaching calls throughout the program (1 per week) for you to join and get real time “face-to-face” support from a Dietitian!
- I have added extra materials to most of the daily topics so that you have more good stuff to explore and engage with
- I am starting the program earlier so that it will finish before things get hectic for Christmas
- I have included a bunch of really cool bonuses so that Feel Good Eating For The Holidays is jam-packed with extra value
What if I can't attend the group coaching calls live?
There will be plenty of opportunity during each week to submit your questions to be answered during the live call. The calls will also be recorded and made available to you, so even if you can’t attend live, you can have your questions answered and catch up when it is more convenient for you.
I don't have a Facebook account/don't like using Facebook. Can I still participate?
You will still receive access to the daily content, daily actions and bonuses even if you do not wish to join the Facebook group. The LIVE group coaching calls will take place using the Zoom platform.
Please note: the group will be private – this means that only members of the group can see posts and other members of the group. Friends and family will not know you are a member of the group unless you tell them or they also join.
How long will I have access to the content?
The content will be delivered via email, so as long as you keep your emails, you will have access forever!
Who is Feel Good Eating for the Holidays for?
Feel Good Eating for the Holidays is perfect for…
- anyone wanting to take a non-diet approach and practise intuitive eating over the holidays
- anyone who normally dreads the holiday season because of all of the food, diet, weight and health chatter
- anyone who normally feels overwhelmed by all of the extra food, alcohol, parties and events
- anyone who is looking to feel calm, in charge and peaceful over the holidays
Why did I create Feel Good Eating for the Holidays?
There are, give or take, 10 holidays each year. And just like food doesn’t deserve to hold so much power over us, neither does the holiday season.
But every year I notice I have a lot of conversations with clients, for whom the holidays stir up a lot of anxiety, trepidation, guilt and overwhelm.
I believe everyone deserves to feel at peace, calm and in charge over the holidays and so I created Feel Good Eating for the Holidays as a way to expand the conversations and strategy sessions I am having with my clients to you too.
The holidays are B.U.S.Y. but I want you to have the opportunity to sit across the ‘virtual couch’ from an Anti-Diet Dietitian and Intuitive Eating Counsellor and vent, ask questions, make plans and celebrate.
Feel Good Eating for the Holidays is the gift I hope you will give to yourself.
Feel Good Eating for the Holidays is currently closed. Get on the wait list and you will be first to know when doors re-open in 2020.
This program provides general information about nutrition, health and wellbeing that is likely to be applicable to most healthy individuals. It is not designed to provide individualised advice for the treatment of specific health conditions. By engaging in this program, you agree to the terms and conditions of use of this site.