Making peace with food and your body starts with the foundational step of rejecting the diet mentality.
But diet culture is sneaky, and the diet mentality is insidious.
So, how exactly do we reject the diet mentality, if we don’t know how to spot it, or are generally confused about what to believe when it comes to food, eating, health, weight and nutrition?
Get ready to let go of those unhelpful thoughts and beliefs that are holding you back from food peace and body acceptance when you take the 5 Day Mindset Reset.
The 5 Day Mindset Reset is a five day mini-course that will have you challenging common diet mentality beliefs and shaking up your attitudes around food, diets, weight, health and wellness.
It is the ideal first step that you can take to move away from diets and being ruled by diet culture.
You should do this mini-course if:
- Your head rules your eating and you base your food choices on whether you think foods are good or bad or will cause you to gain weight
- You have been working on becoming a more attuned eater but your old thoughts and beliefs about food, weight and health are keeping you stuck in ‘Dietland’
- You are confused about all the conflicting information about health, weight and food you see online
- You identify as an emotional eater or as someone who feels out of control around food
- You feel your thoughts and beliefs about food, weight and health are hindering you finding food peace
At the end of the five days you will know:
how the pursuit of weight loss sets you up to fail;
how to recognise diet talk and the diet mentality;
to question the “lose weight and you will be healthy” dogma;
how to take the emotional reaction out of emotional eating;
to question your food rules;
how to redefine your idea of health;
and much more
How the 5 Day Mindset Reset works:
The mini-course will be delivered daily via email and will provide information, tips and activities based around these common diet mentality statements:
“It’s not a diet, it’s a lifestyle change”
“Food is something that needs to be controlled”
“We should be eating more healthy food and less unhealthy food.”
“Surely you can’t be healthy if your BMI says you are X.”
“Emotional eating is a problem”
Each email will be accompanied by a daily worksheet that you can download and work through the course material electronically or in your own time.
Receive instant access to the course as soon as you sign up and start re-wiring those thought patterns today!
This program provides general information about nutrition, health and wellbeing that is likely to be applicable to most healthy individuals. It is not designed to provide individualised advice for the treatment of specific health conditions. By engaging in this program, you agree to the terms and conditions of use of this site.